Sunday, August 19, 2007

Getting down to business!


This week I'm working on sprucing up my promotional materials, starting with a business card. I wanted to create something that succeeds in getting my info out there without being overly "professional" and slick. Basically I was looking to make something that would be fun and hopefully catch someone's eye, almost like a mini postcard.
I couldn't tell you why I've been so obsessed with beehives lately, maybe it's there "Lynchian" creepiness...


2 comments:

lostinarc said...

daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm god stuf..i realy enjoyed all yur works....am become a fan of yur work......

Allan said...

I just stumbled upon your Blog by accident (when searching for "old iron man"), and I have to say I'm really impressed. Your stuff is top-notch, AND you like The Office?

I haven't been able to watch the British one, yet, but I'm a fan of everything associated with it!

Good work!